During its history, the forensic accountancy litigation support team has developed an approach which has adapted to the needs of the instructing solicitor by providing:
- Initial free consultations at which the potential role of the expert can be discussed
- The ability to provide a very quick response
- The willingness to offer a progressive approach whereby a number of discussion drafts can be prepared before proceeding to a final version of the report capable of exchange or use in a trial
- The application of lateral thinking to a problem which can open avenues of legal argument which may not previously have been considered
- The services of a calm, unbiased and credible professional with experience in court, who is well able to put forward a convincing case in a clear and articulate manner.
To find out how our forensic accountancy litigation support team can help you, contact us.